Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ken Simmons

It looks like you might want to go into some type of counseling or therapy program.

Here is a site that might help you to get more of an idea about what you might want to do:

Here is a site that will help you to see options:

Let me know if and how this might help. If you give me more information, I might be able to help further.

Answered 5 years ago

Ken Simmons