Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ken Simmons

If you could give me some more information, I could help more
- are you in high school or college, if so in what year are you
- in what community do you live

One thing that you might do is talk to your school counselor or your academic adviser about taking an interest and aptitude test, as the possibilities that you mention are very broad.

Let me know if and how I can help further.

Looking forward to working with you.

Answered 4 years ago

Ken Simmons