Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


June Brown

You can pursue a degree in Criminal Justice, or Forensic Science etc. Check out the your local and state universities to see what program they offer that fits your goal.

Answered 9 years ago

June Brown