Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Marilyn Meissler

One of the best ways is to contact companies and ask them if you could volunteer to get experience. Contact temporary agencies that will place you in an organization looking for temporary help in the Human Resources Department.

Answered 1 year ago

Marilyn Meissler