Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Linda Wendt

That's a great interest. You would need at least a bachelor's degree in psychology or sociology, and then get a counseling certification or master's after that.
If this is really an interest, contact a local substance abuse counseling company and ask questions.
Good luck.

Answered 7 years ago

Linda Wendt