Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Mindy Price

The answer isn't just a yes or no- it depends. First, do you have any work experience that could begin a transition? What is your long term goal in HR? If you want to go Labor Relations, you are probably better off with a JD rather than another masters. My best suggestion would be to get a professional position with an employer that would assist with college tuition and go back to school at the same time that you are working on building your experience.

Answered 9 years ago

Mindy Price