Have an Answer?
Several HR Options Are Listed Below:
- Human Resources Manager
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- HR Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive (Vice President of Human Resources)
- Training & Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- HR Entrepreneur
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources IT Specialist
I hope this helps by giving you some options to explore.
There are several opportunities within human resources (HR). There are two places I would start:
This website provides a nice overview of types of opportunities within the HR arena.
2) Since every workplace has an HR group, I would speak with a relative, teacher, friend or mentor and see if they can put you in touch to meet with someone from HR within their organization to have a conversation about what types of education to pursue, internship and shadowing opportunities, and eventually an idea of potential career paths.