Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Danny Clarke

My sister was in a similar position. She went to a community college to get certified as a paralegal. Now she mainly does title searches for the firm. This might be one avenue to follow. Having a certificate or an AA degree often opens doors for you. It is good that you already have a job with a mortgage company, so you can get some on the job training while you are getting formal training.

Best wishes for success, whichever path you choose.

Answered 7 years ago

Danny Clarke