Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Donald Tidwell

It depends on what type of law you want to practice. In corporate or tax law, an undergrad degree in business or accounting might be helpful. In medical law, a degree in health sciences might be helpful. I have found that most people who do not have a specialty in mind usually major in criminal justice or political science

Answered 8 years ago

Donald Tidwell