Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



First of all, make sure that the credits you are taking now are transferable. Start by looking at schools in California. Get together with a counselor and check with him or her if those courses you are taking can be transferred to the school of your choice in California.

Answered 7 years ago