Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Jena Smith

You can look in to getting your record expunged. Most court houses have an area where you can fill out the information yourself. However if you do not want to fill it out yourself and do not have the money to hire an attorney, there are legal aid offices that might be able to assist you in expunging your record if you meet their set criteria.

Answered 8 years ago

Jena Smith