Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Donald Tidwell

A game warden is usually employed at the state level by the state department of natural resources. Game Wardens are usually qualified to POST standards. You should look into getting a 4 year degree in wildlife conservation or criminal justice

Answered 7 years ago

Donald Tidwell