Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ms. Donna O'Day-Dunbar

You can start with volunteer with a law firm this could get you some experience or applying for a internship could also help you with you getting so experience, Good luck let me know how you make in your search.

Ms. Donna - Mentor

Answered 9 years ago

Ms. Donna O'Day-Dunbar