Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kathleen McDonald

How about social work? If you were a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, you could have a job in any one of a variety of settings: in the criminal justice system; in County mental health; in private practice. Or you could become a Marriage and Family Therapist, doing counseling and helping people in that regard.

Answered 6 years ago

Kathleen McDonald