Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Daniel Palka

A first step might be to go to your local community college where: 1) you can connect with a career counselor who can administer some tests of personality and interests, and 2) peruse the courses available and see which interest you.

Answered 2 months ago

Daniel Palka