Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kathleen McDonald

International law is a huge area nowadays with the global economy. Generally you will work for either a large, global law firm with offices all over the world, with the Federal government, or in-house with a corporation that has offices in other countries. My best advice is to seek out attorneys who practice international and maritime law and ask them what they do, what they like best, and what they don't like so much. Good luck!

Answered 7 years ago

Kathleen McDonald