Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kate Hurt

I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a college career counselor. There are several ways (tests) for them to determine where your interests and skill sets are, suggesting possible careers you can then look into.

Answered 9 years ago

Kate Hurt