Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Daniel DeLima

I highly recommend you double major. If you cannot do that I recommend choosing public relations as your major and Asian studies as your minor. Asians studies does not exclude you from doing PR jobs, it might be a little harder to get a career in it. Some jobs that come with PR are, social worker, social researchers, market assistant, speech writer and media planner. That is just a few. Switching to a PR major will widen your opportunities and minoring in Asian studies will help you focus more on the Asian populace.

Answered 5 years ago

Daniel DeLima