Have an Answer?
This can be easily googled for a job description or searched directly on websites like indeed.com, glassdoor.com, ziprecruiter.com or Linkedin.com. If you in college or a recent glad; make sure to create a profile as a way to network & set yourself apart from others.
Here is a description for a Digital Media Coordinator roll currently available August 17th, 2020 in New York, New York.
Digital Media Coordinator
ABC Company has an immediate opening for a Digital Media Coordinator in our New York City location.
• We are looking for recent grads or entry level candidates with prior exposure or heavy interest in Digital Marketing.
• This is a great opportunity for someone interested in rapid career growth and the opportunity to create your own path.
• We look for proactive self-starters, out of the box thinkers, who are creative and flexible in their approach to work.
• We want to invest in, train, and grow the right person to help us grow and advance exponentially!
The Digital Media Coordinator will work on our Native Advertising Team as well as work hand in hand with our sales and account management team to provide campaign analytics and support.
• This role will teach you how to interpret real-time performance insights, determine winning creative strategies, and optimize our client’s media campaigns by using data, metrics, and creative thinking.
• This role is responsible for conducting data analysis, preparing analytical reports, conducting competitive research, and building media proposals.
• This role offers the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with a team of forward-thinking seasoned veterans of the industry. As a Digital Media Coordinator you will gain a solid foundation in the fundamentals of working at a full-service Performance Marketing company.
• BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business
• Prior exposure to and basic knowledge of Digital and Performance marketing space
• Must have at least 1 year working industry experience or applicable interships
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Must be a process oriented individual with an eye for detail
• Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
• Basic proficiency in Excel is a must – advanced formulas such as Vlookup and Pivot Tables is a strong bonus, but not required
• Knowledge of Native Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Direct Marketing, and Performance Marketing prefered
• Generating reports such as lead data reports and buyer reports
• Analyzing discrepancy reports and working with account management executives to identify solutions
• Analyzing buyers reports to identify buying trends and implement growth solutions
• Analyzing campaign strategies for media buyers to identify metrics
• Maintaining statistic reports
• Working directly with our email service providers to track campaign performance and email flow
• Working in software to track leads from multiple sources including but not limited to web leads and phone leads
• Managing advertiser and offer reports to support our sales staff
• Importing campaign information into our CRM on behalf of our sales staff
• Working closely with our technology department to facilitate offer builds
• Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
• 401(K) with Employer Match
• Commuter Benefits
• Wellness Reimbursements
• Flexible PTO Policy
• Paid Sabbatical Leave
• Work from Home Opportunities
• Opportunity for GROWTH