Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Libbie Goetz

You can get your degree in Education with an emphasis in speech pathology. Many colleges offer such degrees. What state do you live? I have my B.S. in Education (Reg. Ed./Sp.Ed.) from Northern Arizona University and got my teaching license in VA. We need speech pathologist in VA. You can do it!

Answered 3 years ago

Libbie Goetz