Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Mari Zamarripa

With my understanding, you would have to complete medical school and specialize in internal medicine, pulmonology, surgery, pediatrics, anesthesiologist, or any other specialty that is involved in caring for a critically ill patient. In addition to completing these specialties, additional training is required as a fellow in intensive care medicine. You would be referred to as an intensivist.

Answered 6 years ago

Mari Zamarripa