Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sallie Smith

Hello. Your best bet would be to contact the university where you plan to go to grad school and ask what's transferrable. They should be able to give you what's called a course equivalency guide. Best of luck to you!

Answered 1 year ago

Sallie Smith