Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Jimmy Tam Huy Pham

Since I am in medical school, my answer can be biased but go into pediatrics if you are interested in working with children.

Answered 9 years ago

Jimmy Tam Huy Pham