Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Jyoti Singh

In your situation, the best thing to do is find a few pediatricians and child therapists in your area and shadow them. It will give you an opportunity to see exactly what you will be doing and also ask them questions.

Answered 7 years ago

Jyoti Singh