Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Elizabeth Lehto

Try looking into internal medicine. They see many of the same conditions that family doctors see, but have the option of working in the hospital or in an outpatient setting. Their cases also tend to be more complicated, which makes the field more interesting to some than family practice.

Answered 8 years ago

Elizabeth Lehto