Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kwamena Entsuah

Psychology is a wonder field to explore. Look at the master's degree programs to know where the jobs are.

Generally you can be Clinical Psychologist, School Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist, College Counselor, Drug and Alcohol Counselor, you could also study social work get an MSW and be a social worker.

If you are not interested in the counseling of it all. You could go into business. That is called Industrial Organizational Psychology or generally known as human resources. So you could work in the private sector which is businesses. Or you could work in the public sector which is the government.

But good about psychology is that you can work in the non profit sector as well. There are many people with disabilities who need help. If you would like to learn more about disabilities check out www.mentalhelp.net

Answered 9 years ago

Kwamena Entsuah