Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



Perhaps, you might like to become a dietitian or nutritionist?
These careers are offered in colleges but one must take science classes
and some math.
College can be over-whelming but you only need to begin with one page at a time.
I'm not sure of your age but if you are graduating from high school then, I would contact your
counselor and find out what institutions offer the best programs.
One can get a lot of knowledge at a community college to begin with.
Here you can complete basic courses that are needed for the next steps.

Answered 2 years ago