Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Susan Kogut

You may want to consider a career in teaching then look into Children's Hospitals who may have positions for teachers in thei Pediatrics departmenr. Another consideration is a degree in physical therapy with a specialization in Pediatrics. Hope this gives you somethings to consider. Good luck to you.

Answered 7 years ago

Susan Kogut