Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Cindy C. Lawrence

There are many careers that you can choose that helps children feel better. You can be a pediatrician, or a nurse. It depends if you want to work with children who are handicap. There are many ways to help children there are also many careers in child psychology that helps children feel emotionally well. A good idea would be to volunteer in any of these areas and see what you like the most then you can pursue a career in that field.

Answered 7 years ago

Cindy C. Lawrence