Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Dan Nguyen

You can become a physical therapy assistance to gain exposure and experience. With a Kinesiotherapy degree, I am not too familiar with that degree so I am not sure if you can work in a clinic without a license. I majored in Kinesiology, I'm assuming we have similar degrees. With that degree alone you could do research pertaining to MSK therapy.

Answered 4 years ago

Dan Nguyen