Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Alexa Boucher

How about some sort of sports therapist? Or a trainer. This not only would let you work in the sports industry but depending on what age group you work for you can work with children and help them with issues that they have. You may want to think of working at a college and often times schools have openings to intern there first to make sure that it is the career path for you.

Answered 8 years ago

Alexa Boucher