Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Mary Hum

There are a variety of field that you can enter that with children,. Thee are the traditional roles such as nurse, physical therapy, etc. but there are other options such as social worker, pharmacist, activity and recreational aids, special education and Working with developmentally delayed individuals as an occupational therapist. I would recommend a 'walk in my shoes' day or a shadow day at one of our local children's hospitals . You can experience a variety of positions and see what is the best fit for you.

Answered 9 years ago

Mary Hum