Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Doris Watson, MSN, RN

Look into medical transcriptionist or medical coding or medical billing. You will need experience or training in medical terminology, medical administration ot medical records. New opportunities will be arisng for medical coders for the new ICD 10 medical codes for facilities, and doctors offices. However before you can work from home, unless you are self contracting or self employed, most companies will indicate that you might have to work on site for 6 months or more before telecommuting from home.

Answered 7 years ago

Doris Watson, MSN, RN