Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ryan Simmons

The first one that comes to mind is physical therapist. You can specialize in sports therapy too (OCS certification). There is also athletic training, but it a lot more hours and a lot less pay. You can be a personal trainer (not a lot of schooling and you make your hours, but they can be random hours until you have a steady clientele).

Answered 8 years ago

Ryan Simmons