Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Victoria Dao

A pediatrician sounds like a good fit for you. Or you can look into counseling or specialists such as a Speech Pathologist to help kids with speaking problems. Look into the pediatric field of medicine. You'll find so many different areas that might interest you.

Answered 8 years ago

Victoria Dao