Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Brian Rodriguez

Go to your local community college and ask the admissions office for guidance. EMT-B is obtained through certification with the minimum of a semester of coursework and passing a national exam (NREMT). You can always continue with education if aiming to be a paramedic.

Answered 7 months ago

Brian Rodriguez