Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

If you've had experience or completed the following programs: Radiology, Surgical Tech or Psychology.

Once recieving an Associates Degree from your community college what would be the process of continuing education at a different school that offers a Bachelors Degree?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



I would not go with psychology. To practice, it requires getting a PhD and the job market is not currently good at all for psychologists. I've meet numerous people who got a bachelors degree in psychology and now work in unrelated fields (sales, management, real estate, etc) Radiology tends to pay very well and there are many more jobs available. Surgical techs are unlicensed so the pay tends to be less.

Answered 8 years ago