Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Dan Nguyen

Midwife would be an option as is nursing, nurse practitioner or PA with an emphasis in Ob/Gyn. Or you could go all the way become a Ob/Gyn Physician. You could also do medical related research for Ob/Gyn.

Answered 4 years ago

Dan Nguyen