Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



Some credits are transferable. You will just have to ask at you new school. You will have to get a transcript for your old school, this can be done electronically now a days, because it has to be sealed and stuff. Good luck.

Answered 7 years ago