Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tiffany Butler, D.C.

In high school, if you can take college level science courses, that would be great. In college, you would want to major in biology/chemistry/physics or pre-med.

Answered 9 years ago

Tiffany Butler, D.C.