Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tiffany Butler, D.C.

Obtain a B.A. in Psychology, then attend medical (psychiatrist) or graduate school (psychologist), become a social worker, counselor, or something along those lines. You have a lot of options. Determine what career path you want to choose. Then take it from there.

Answered 9 years ago

Tiffany Butler, D.C.