Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Cristal Yun

If you are thinking about becoming a Physical Therapist, then you might also consider being a Physician's Assistant. In order to become a Physician's Assistant, you do need to have a Bachelor's and a Master's degree.

Answered 8 years ago

Cristal Yun