Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Want to go back to school for nursing

I would like to go back to school for nursing. I would like insight of how I should go about finding a school and how to get into the programs. I have already graduated with a Criminal Justice degree, so I do not have the intro classes for a nursing program.

Please help me with some insight on the subject.

Thank you,


Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Elizabeth Miller

Since you already have a degree you should consider an accelerated second degree program. Look for programs that have that feature keep in mind accelerated programs can range from 1 year to 18 months and you will not be able to work if you choose that route. Most 4 year programs take 3 years of just nursing courses so you know what you can handle either slow or fast.

Answered 2 years ago

Elizabeth Miller