Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Rahul Nabar

There are Clinical Research Organizations that manage clinical trials for various pharmaceutical products. Some of the major companies in this space are Quintiles and PPD if you would like to browse their websites. You will find different kinds of health related jobs at these companies, some dealing with people in the capacity of a doctor and others in the research area behind the scenes.

Good luck!

Answered 7 years ago

Rahul Nabar