Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Nasser Hashem

Usually the Kinesiology degree is obtained by people who want to get active or enter the medical field. If there are any desk jobs with a KIN degree, I would look into Health Promotion or Health Advisor.

Answered 7 years ago

Nasser Hashem