Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Dan Nguyen

Undergraduate degree in anything with pre-med coursework and volunteering in various medical settings underneath another physician. Take MCAT. Apply to medical school, then apply to neurology residency.

Answered 4 years ago

Dan Nguyen