Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sallie Smith

Becoming a clinical dietitian involves an undergraduate degree and now requires a masters degree in nutrition. You can check with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, they are recognized by the United States Department of Education as the accrediting agency for education programs that prepare dietetics and nutrition professionals. They provide information on accredited programs and internship opportunities. You can find out more here: https://www.eatrightpro.org/

Answered 1 year ago

Sallie Smith