Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eugene Mok

If you are interested in earning a degree and being involved with the military, there are multiple options. look up Reserve Officer Training Corp (ROTC) programs. There are various programs throughout the country in which they will pay for you to go to school in exchange for years of service. There is also something called Officer Candidate School (OCS) in which you either pay through school yourself, complete training after to serve OR they will pay you while in school with no military training, etc. until you graduate. Hope this gets you started.

Answered 9 years ago

Eugene Mok