Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Donald Tidwell

Take a look at the college you would like to go to. Most colleges will have a veterans affair's office that can offer you advice on how to use your GI Bill and will also offer career counseling

Answered 3 years ago

Donald Tidwell