Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Aya Hagelthorn

You can get involved in local music groups or become a church performer. Many churches in and outside of Ann Arbor areas staff great musicians and compensations.

Answered 9 years ago

Aya Hagelthorn